Acumatica ERP Integrated Marketing
Acumatica delivers an integrated marketing solution which is integrated with financials and content management to improve collaboration between sales, marketing, and support while ensuring maximum ROI for each marketing dollar spent.
Get started with these helpful resources:
Integrated Document Management
Acumatica includes an integrated document management solution so marketing teams can maintain a central repository of customer collateral, email templates, price lists, contract templates, pictures, videos, and other documents to ensure your entire company uses up-to-date materials. Acumatica maintains a document history and enforces access permissions for each document.
Lead and List Management
Acumatica allows you to aggregate leads from your website, purchased lists, acquired at trade shows, and manually entered by salespeople. Leads can be automatically assigned and routed based on customized questions and criteria that you set. Security controls ensure that leads are only visible to authorized users. Utilities automate the process of finding and merging duplicate leads and customers.
Acumatica allows marketing teams to create email templates to ensure that newsletters, email campaigns, and direct communication from salespeople have consistent branding and messaging. Acumatica allows marketing teams to send monthly newsletters, promotions, and other communication to specific lists. All email activities are recorded and linked to the customer record.
- Lifecycle Management: Acumatica provides a single system for tracking clients through prospecting, closing, and up-selling. This provides marketing teams with a complete history of communication and offers that prospects have received to eliminate confusion and improve conversion rates.
- Integrated Financials: Acumatica’s marketing capabilities are integrated with billing and financial data so you can determine campaign response rates as well as campaign profitability.
- Online Marketing: Rapidly create customized landing pages which capture leads originating from your website, a Google advertisement, a direct mail piece, or other source.
- Segmentation Tools: Define custom attributes that are important to your business. Collect different information for different lead types so you can effectively target more than one market.
- Campaign Management: Track costs and revenues associated with campaigns created by selecting specific lists or criteria from your list of prospects, leads, contacts, and customers.
- Dashboards and Favorites: Administrators can create announcements and default dashboards which can be customized by each marketing manager to match their individual needs. Dashboards and favorites link you to real-time information delivered in tabular or graphical form.
- Partnership Marketing: Assign leads to a “parent account” that could represent an organization within your company or an external partner. Email leads to a partner or allow partners to view information inside Acumatica.
“We decided to move to Acumatica ERP in Jan 2015. Our partner is Cloud 9 ERP Solutions and we have been very happy with them. They have walked us through the implementation process, dug in and found solutions when we needed to do something a little differently and gone to bat for us when we needed help. Overall, we couldn’t be happier with our move to Acumatica and working with Cloud 9 ERP Solutions.”Chris Sanford
Choosing the right ERP Software can be a daunting task. Cloud 9 ERP Solutions can help.