Acumatica Customer Management Service and Support Automation
Acumatica customer management integrates service and support activities with sales and marketing to deliver a team-oriented approach to customer support and upselling.
Get started with these helpful resources:
Support personnel can create cases that can be viewed by all stakeholders. Each case can be linked to tasks, events, and activities. You can establish case severities, escalation paths, and priorities which dictate workflow and send reminders to the responsible parties.
Acumatica service and support automation is linked to customer contracts so service agents can quickly determine the level of service to provide. Financially driven service plans are linked to cases to ensure that entitlements are granted and paid support is properly billed. Service rates can be contracted per incident, per hour, or prepaid.
Integrated Document Management
Acumatica includes a content management solution so support teams can access all the documents and activities sent from your organization to the customer. Support personnel can be granted access to sales contracts, marketing offers, notes, emails, and other communication so they can quickly determine what has been promised to customers.
- Lifecycle Management: Acumatica provides a single system for tracking individuals through prospecting, closing, and up-selling. This provides a complete history of communication to facilitate up-selling by service representatives.
- Team Troubleshooting: Escalate cases/tickets without having to email documents and case history. Assign cases to a workgroup so multiple team members can collaborate on a solution.
- Email Management: Save time by sending standard emails to address common problems. Email delivered to clients using standard templates will contain current and consistent messaging.
- Workstation Flexibility: Service personnel can use a browser to login to any workstation in any location and receive a customized view of their tasks, appointments, and cases.
- Dashboards and Favorites: Administrators can create announcements and default dashboards which can be customized by each service manager to match their individual needs. Dashboards and favorites link you to real-time information delivered in tabular or graphical form.
“We decided to move to Acumatica ERP in Jan 2015. Our partner is Cloud 9 ERP Solutions and we have been very happy with them. They have walked us through the implementation process, dug in and found solutions when we needed to do something a little differently and gone to bat for us when we needed help. Overall, we couldn’t be happier with our move to Acumatica and working with Cloud 9 ERP Solutions.”
Choosing the right ERP Software can be a daunting task. Cloud 9 ERP Solutions can help.