Cloud 9 ERP Solutions is currently hiring a Solution Engineer. Please see description and submit resume via the form below.
This individual will be responsible for providing presales and post sales solutioning to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. They will act as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants and provide product guidance where required. This successful individual will have strong business acumen to consultant with prospective/existing customers and dig deep into business requirements to find gaps, revenue loss, inconsistencies, and opportunity. The Solution Engineer must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
The individual will create and deliver high quality standard Acumatica presentations and demonstrations and feel comfortable presenting in front of small and large audiences. The candidate will present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction, 3rd party solutions if required and overall Acumatica solutions.
- Assist sales consultants with up-front discovery diligence, project analysis, scope of work creation, proposal building, and Fit-Gap Analysis
- Participate in discovery, demos, and sales meetings with the sales consultants to provide the correct solution to prospective customers.
- Responsible for building and presenting product presentations to prospective/existing customers as well as during field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Demonstrate the Acumatica ERP professionally while re-emphasizing the solution to the customer’s pain points and the value being provided
- Able to answer and respond to complicated RFI’s/RFPs
- Be proactive with completing training and achieving Acumatica software certifications
- Works with the customer success team to assess solution specifications considering customer requirements expanding as their businesses grow.
- Recommends solution changes that optimize value for both the prospect/customer and the firm.
- Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer firms where applicable.
- Field and define requirement for customer development and customization requests.
- Proactively identify changes to Acumatica’s procedures, policies as well as product enhancements.
- Stay current with the Acumatica product and be continuously learning.
- Ability to analyze and manage confidential information and translate this into a suitable business intelligence solution. Operating and interfacing with functional interpretation and technical development
- Develop personal skills to efficiently and effectively work individually and as a member of the solutions team.
- Provide feedback and suggested solutions regarding client needs, deficiencies, challenges, and attitudes.
- Participate in company sponsored job related activities
- Travel to client sites as required
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Technology, Accounting, Supply Chain Management, or a related field of study
- Experience with installation and configuration experience for various Business Application Software (Mid-Market ERP) such as Acumatica
- Two or more years ERP software implementation and/or pre-sales consulting experience including business consulting, project management, project definition, estimating, proposal writing, and planning skills for engagements
- Software presentation and demonstration experience with ERP Financial, Distribution, Service, Project and/or Manufacturing functionality
- Accounting background and experience including the ability to intelligently discuss accounting-related issues / financial reports; understand and develop financial reports, draw T-accounts for analytical uses, know basic accounting concepts
- A strong sense of ownership, drive and initiative.
- Experience with Acumatica a strong plus
- Experience with building and maintaining good client relationships
- Organized with the ability to manage and prioritize many tasks simultaneously, reliable, and punctual.
- Ability to use analytical skills to resolve business and technical issues
- Language and Communication Skills – Must possess strong presentation skills and can communicate professionally verbally and in writing, using appropriate vocabulary, grammar and word usage.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business and technical information
- Ability to work independently, without close supervision, as well as part of a team
- Able to us MS office suite (Word and Excel)
- Ability to communicate complex issues to varying levels of users in a professional, positive, friendly, and understandable manner.
- Must be ready and willing to travel to customer locations as needed
- Willingness to work non-standard hours as needed
- A positive attitude, and substantial drive to get things done
- A willingness to learn
Able to sit for up to 80% of the time
Able to stand/work for up to 20% of the time
Travel may be required on an as needed basis
Typically works in a general office environment
This job description is not intended to include a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Apply for Position: