Acumatica Functional Consultant
Cloud 9 ERP Solutions is currently hiring an Acumatica Functional Consultant. Please see description and submit resume via the form below.
- Be the “Go to Person” for clients and colleagues achieving valuable results
- Obtaining and maintaining all the required training certifications.
- Assist customers with up-front implementation discovery diligence, Project analysis, Scope of work creation, Proposal building, and complex Fit-Gap Analysis
- Support customers by answering challenging application questions, tracking issues that arise during the implementation process and resolving or escalating problems according to company guidelines that may arise
- Analyze, define, and document requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and outputs
- Following established implementation standards
- Assisting with the development and implementation of new or improved service delivery strategies and initiatives
- Developing and/or maintain all project documentation and client reporting
- Provide user training on new solution and user documentation, many times at customer’s location.
- Support solutions by answering application questions, tracking issues, monitoring changes and resolving or escalating problems according to company guidelines
- Support customers by responding to requirements such as developing reports, and customizations.
- Install application software and associated updates as needed
- Developing personal skills to efficiently and effectively work individually and as a member of the Consulting team
- Assist customers in strategically responding to functional elements of requirements
- Participate in company sponsored job related activities and training
- Crafting, planning, and conducting product and technology presentations for sales and during field events such as conferences, seminars, etc.
- Provide feedback and suggested solutions regarding customer needs, deficiencies, challenges and attitudes
- Assist and mentor new team members as assigned
Apply for Position: